Last Updated: December 29, 2021
The safety of our writers, authors, readers, and partners is our highest priority. We look to each of you to help us protect this unique and vibrant community. It is important to you to understand our Community Guidelines, and the role they play in our shared responsibility to keep Lipi Magazine safe. Take the time to carefully read the Guidelines below.
- Our policies aim to make Lipi Magazine a safer community while still giving writers/members the freedom to share a broad range of experiences and perspectives
- We rely on Lipi Magazine community members to report, or flag content/writing that they find inappropriate. Reporting content is anonymous, so other users can’t tell who made the report
- When something is reported, it’s not automatically taken down. Reported content is reviewed by editors along with team members
- Content and Profile/Account that don’t follow the Guidelines may be blocked, or terminated and removed from Lipi Magazine
- If you find any error or mistake in our system or you have any kinds of idea, suggestion, query or changes, please email us at [email protected]
We recommend to install Lipi Magazine App for secure and best experiences on your mobile (You will find a popup on the footer section named ‘Lipi App’ while visiting the website, must remember that different language site has different app, for example, https://english.lipimagazine.com has its own English App and https://bangla.lipimagazine.com also has its own Bangla App).
We also suggest all the members, particularly readers, to subscribe/allow notification so that you can get fast information about new publications, updates on your Mobile or Desktop or Apps. On the other way, we may send email notifications to all registered members (Particularly, Contributors, Authors, Active Authors, and Editorial Authors).
Your account/profile means you are the admin of it, that is, control and responsibility of it under you. Anytime you can update your information following Lipi Magazine Guidelines.
- Avatar/Cover Image: Your updated avatar/cover must be formal
- Bio/About: Your bio/about must be within 200 words in the third person without pasting any link
- Social Media (optional): If you have social media profile or website then you may link here to connect with your reader. Your given links must be correct and valid
Here we present the new concept of Paradise Hall to Lipi Magazine. It is a fictional or Virtual place that has five special places/stages (Members, Contributors, Authors, Active Authors, and Editorial Authors) based on the activity, creativity, writing skills, and narrative styles of the writers.